supermetroid12496supermetroid12496

Main Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

Very intuitive, keep on making these. Click baited me to be honest, but i'll just attribute that to what I've had to drink ;)

ApexxWolf responds:

Haha :D thanks!

Derpy Cardcaptor Derpy Cardcaptor

I use big words because I'm a cool 13 year old

@tokecat
Honestly, you are pathetic, with a capital P. Your whole review lasts about 900 characters. There is no way any enjoyment can possibly be had in that length.

Lets evaluate this rationally. The only reason your piece of bloated, half-thought out, no music riven tripe could've been voted down is because it comes from an idiot.

It's the only reason. If your review had been about ANYTHING else: flying, politics, or you know, something that isn't a trash-talking, repeating and overdone piece of garbage, it would NEVER have gotten a thumbs down or written reply.

I'm just one of the people that are saying the truth.

Thank you voters for attempting to turn his review into the lowest rated review of the internet. I look forward to seeing everyone tell you off here next.

Music: none.
Originality: shit.

Overdone piece of anger-ridden nonsense? Check.

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Amazing

@ OneManArmy777, you just right click and select "play" after a minute

Level Up! Level Up!

Literally two million views... Why no sequel? I've played this three or four times a year since it came out. Beautiful, thanks to the creators for making it.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Nidoking for trade

I'm looking for a bulbasaur or charmander, doesnt matter what level. I am willing to trade my lv 21 Nidoking for it. (Bulbasaur is preffered.)
Inbox me with your offers, my preview code is 14dd1db18a447a

1066 1066

@luckyducky6

Shit man, it was un-goover-able? And I thought un-move-able was bad...I feel for you. I really do.

What a Hike What a Hike

you must

do another one soon

Little House on the Prairie Little House on the Prairie

nice job

However, I gave you a 9 because the shading seems to be a bit off, especially around the left side. Keep painting though, your good.

StudioGiselle responds:

Thank you. I appreciate your critique, I don't know who deemed this a useless review because I certainly don't think it useless!
There are several things I see that could be improved upon so that you only think that the shading seems a bit off is a great compliment! The painting turned out much darker than I wanted it to and the colors were not exactly how I had imagined either.

The Last Iso The Last Iso

amazing

at first, I was angry, thinking that youd just taken a screenshot of the movie and submitted it. then, I looked closely and realised it was just amazing art.
keep it up!

JoshSummana responds:

Haha thanks :P thats a compliment and a half!