supermetroid12496supermetroid12496

Main Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Level Up! Level Up!

Literally two million views... Why no sequel? I've played this three or four times a year since it came out. Beautiful, thanks to the creators for making it.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Nidoking for trade

I'm looking for a bulbasaur or charmander, doesnt matter what level. I am willing to trade my lv 21 Nidoking for it. (Bulbasaur is preffered.)
Inbox me with your offers, my preview code is 14dd1db18a447a

1066 1066

@luckyducky6

Shit man, it was un-goover-able? And I thought un-move-able was bad...I feel for you. I really do.

Bubble Tanks 3 Bubble Tanks 3

YESSSSSS

you have no IDEA how long iv'e been waiting for this...

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

great, but...

the keyboard controls arent working. It either lags, moves for longer than i pressed the button, or doesnt react at all. Before you go saying that my keyboard is bad, im gonna say that i just tested my keyboard on several different gamesand it worked perfectly. I would give this a 10, because ive played it before and i know how great it is, but its just not working.

Please fix this issue.

Demons Took My Daughter Demons Took My Daughter

great game

I agree with Pocru on some aspects, but I think that the game wasn't merely the use of two blocks. Every 2-5 levels, i found that I had to slightly alter my strategy because of getting a new block, or facing a new enemy. I agree that you could have come up with more variety in the enemies, though the block varieties were fine. I liked the graphics, music, and sprites in it, though if I had to change something, I would add more music. Maybe have it at a different music track for each 'sin'? You could have also included more upgrades, and ways to obtain gold souls.
All in all, it was a great game, and I would not be surprised to see it on the front page sooner or later. Keep up the good work!

Invasion To Earth Invasion To Earth

nice

This is a great game, in my standards. heres ome things that could use work, though:
-the graphics are good, but a bit blockey.
-the AI for the first few enemies isnt good at all. The other enemies are fine, though.
-work on your upgrade system. I couldnt exactly figure out what the weight was, and when i upgraded on the first few eapons, i never noticed any actual stat increases.
-work on the powerups. I played as girlu, and i laughed SO hard when i saw the powerup. Spend more time on those.
-work on the voice acting. When you choose your charactor, the voice that said the name was just terrible. Put more effort into that.
Otherwise, this is a pretty great game. Keep on working at it, then, when it finished, upload thye new upgraded version to NG. You could win an award or two.

ajipamungkas responds:

Hi supermetroid,

Thank you for your ideas. I'll try to update this game. :)

Phage Wars 2 Phage Wars 2

nice

pretty epic, but 1. how do i re-start all over again
and 2. what is the jacK gene devilwish is talkin bout?

This is Why You're Fat This is Why You're Fat

EPICNESS!!!!!

i got 24,456!!!!! i put myself in as "supermetroid =D" the strategy is to wait untill the very last 6 or 7 seconds then shoot everyrhing as fast as you can shoot them. keep on tryin, cuz it has gotten me scores from 13,375 to 24,456.

Endless War 4 Endless War 4

way to glitchy

im sorry....... but it kept glitching up.
every time a hit w a s or d, it would keep moving in that direction (even when i let go) until i hit the button several times. same with grenades.
please fix this bug :P