supermetroid12496supermetroid12496

Main Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?! 4 Ways YOU'VE been Clickbaited?!

Very intuitive, keep on making these. Click baited me to be honest, but i'll just attribute that to what I've had to drink ;)

ApexxWolf responds:

Haha :D thanks!

Derpy Cardcaptor Derpy Cardcaptor

I use big words because I'm a cool 13 year old

@tokecat
Honestly, you are pathetic, with a capital P. Your whole review lasts about 900 characters. There is no way any enjoyment can possibly be had in that length.

Lets evaluate this rationally. The only reason your piece of bloated, half-thought out, no music riven tripe could've been voted down is because it comes from an idiot.

It's the only reason. If your review had been about ANYTHING else: flying, politics, or you know, something that isn't a trash-talking, repeating and overdone piece of garbage, it would NEVER have gotten a thumbs down or written reply.

I'm just one of the people that are saying the truth.

Thank you voters for attempting to turn his review into the lowest rated review of the internet. I look forward to seeing everyone tell you off here next.

Music: none.
Originality: shit.

Overdone piece of anger-ridden nonsense? Check.

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Amazing

@ OneManArmy777, you just right click and select "play" after a minute

Moon Diary Moon Diary

my mind...

it was blown about 3 times during this video...10/10, 5/5, and straight to my favorites list. That being said, I dont 10/10, 5/5, aqnd immediet favorite many submissions. This one is very exceptional. Amazing work.

Imaginary Coolness Imaginary Coolness

liked it.

and servandovill, gay isnt a unisex word. fag is, however, fag is more widely an insult now. homosexual is unisex. gay is a man attracted to men, and lesbian is a woman atrracted to woman.

servandovill responds:

from wikipedia:
Gay is a word that commonly refers to a male or female whose sexual orientation is attraction to persons of the same sex

thanks wiseman

Stainville Episode 1 Stainville Episode 1

wha.....

what just happened..? I think my mind was blown right around the principle part...

Moustaches Moustaches

mp3?

been searching for over an hour now, and i was wondering where i could get an mp3 of this song?

[NoN]SteelChair I [NoN]SteelChair I

oh. my. GOD.

this....i dont have the words......its etraordinarily specacular!

Space Dog Space Dog

wtf?

hey, this iz supose 2 be rated e
im gonna flag it

adrift in outer space adrift in outer space

wtfness to the extreme...

the one star is only for the cool background

ikillpeople777 responds: