View Profile supermetroid12496

12 Movie Reviews

Very intuitive, keep on making these. Click baited me to be honest, but i'll just attribute that to what I've had to drink ;)

ApexxWolf responds:

Haha :D thanks!

I use big words because I'm a cool 13 year old

@tokecat
Honestly, you are pathetic, with a capital P. Your whole review lasts about 900 characters. There is no way any enjoyment can possibly be had in that length.

Lets evaluate this rationally. The only reason your piece of bloated, half-thought out, no music riven tripe could've been voted down is because it comes from an idiot.

It's the only reason. If your review had been about ANYTHING else: flying, politics, or you know, something that isn't a trash-talking, repeating and overdone piece of garbage, it would NEVER have gotten a thumbs down or written reply.

I'm just one of the people that are saying the truth.

Thank you voters for attempting to turn his review into the lowest rated review of the internet. I look forward to seeing everyone tell you off here next.

Music: none.
Originality: shit.

Overdone piece of anger-ridden nonsense? Check.

Amazing

@ OneManArmy777, you just right click and select "play" after a minute

15 Game Reviews

Id love to give this game a better score, but.. it's a basic rendition of a classic gametype. Problem is, there's no difficulty. I'm an hour in, and the towers I'm using are destroying every basic enemy ( which is the only enemy) are destroying them right when they get into range. I've got two lines of towers that I built in the first three or four minutes, and haven't touched it since. No upgrades, one level, and as far as I can tell, the level never gets harder.
If someone can tell me if I'm missing something to the game here, let me know and I'll likely change my score, because I love games like this and wish that I would see more

ZabuJard responds:

i will make sexy sequel for u some time my friend

Great game. Perhaps doesn't deserve 5 stars itself, but I love the idea and I really want the developer to make more. I am enjoying the hell out of ti though, Ive maxed out everything

HypnoChanger responds:

Thanks, I am planning to keep making more.

Literally two million views... Why no sequel? I've played this three or four times a year since it came out. Beautiful, thanks to the creators for making it.

4 Art Reviews

you must

do another one soon

nice job

However, I gave you a 9 because the shading seems to be a bit off, especially around the left side. Keep painting though, your good.

StudioGiselle responds:

Thank you. I appreciate your critique, I don't know who deemed this a useless review because I certainly don't think it useless!
There are several things I see that could be improved upon so that you only think that the shading seems a bit off is a great compliment! The painting turned out much darker than I wanted it to and the colors were not exactly how I had imagined either.

amazing

at first, I was angry, thinking that youd just taken a screenshot of the movie and submitted it. then, I looked closely and realised it was just amazing art.
keep it up!

JoshSummana responds:

Haha thanks :P thats a compliment and a half!

n/a, Male